Although it is critical information, until now it’s been virtually impossible to quantify a company’s operational strengths and weaknesses.
The MRI for Business diagnostic was developed based on the research that is explored in Jerry Tarasofsky’s book The HALO Effect – High-performing, Agile, Learning Organizations.
QUANTIFYING THE NON-QUANTIFIABLE
The MRI for Businesses© diagnostic quantifies the strengths and weaknesses of all aspects of a Company. These include all of these qualitative, “invisible” aspects that successful businesses need to master, greatly increasing the chances of improving their valuation while growing the enterprise. It provides measurable quantification on assets that were never visible before such as:
GOODWILL, CULTURE, BRAND VALUE, DEGREE OF ENGAGEMENT, ORGANIZATION ALIGNMENT, MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS, INNOVATION ORIENTATION/CAPACITY, AGILITY/ADAPTABILITY TO CHANGE, CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND WHAT THEY REQUIRE TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE LOYALTY.
Akin to using an MRI to find the root cause of a health issue that has been impacting an athlete’s performance, The MRI for Businesses diagnostic identifies the root causes that could be limiting an enterprise’s growth. And the MRI for Businesses diagnostic goes beyond identifying the root causes by pointing to potential solutions that the company can take, most often on its own or by retaining specific experts.
How are you evaluating the current status of all the areas of your business? Can you objectively quantify them? What measurable metrics do you have on the business’s operations, its customer service, the company culture, the effectiveness of its management, its innovation and agility capabilities? How long does it take to get these metrics? Do they give you actionable results?
FEEDBACK FROM ALL STAKEHOLDERS
The MRI for Businesses© diagnostic gives you a complete snapshot by measuring the perception of ALL stakeholders: employees, managers, customers and suppliers, who are asked to complete a quick and easy on¬line information feedback. By uniquely measuring customers and suppliers on exactly the same capabilities as management and employees, it provides a level of quantification not available in any other equivalent process. By highlighting the issues, the MRI for Businesses diagnostic enables management and ultimately the employees as well, to be sensitive to them and take actions to address them.
The benefits of using the MRI For Businesses© diagnostic during the growth phase of a company include:
- deep insight into the sentiment of every stakeholder of the organization, internal and external;
- a timely, inexpensive and reliable means of gathering that insight;
- a strategic interpretation of these sentiments, with tangible explanations of their meaning, based on years of methodical research;
- leading indicators to warn you of emerging problems and issues, as well as opportunities for growth and development
- a perspective of all these issues across your industry, comparing your results to others in your sector
- a historical perspective of these measures and the results of your efforts to change, adapt and grow by repeating the MRI For Businesses© diagnostic.